Beer is of course the perfect drink to go with grilled steak but it is great for cooking, too. And this recipe features both. The steaks are marinated in a combination of beer, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and onion, then grilled to perfection. Serve with your favorite sides for a delicious summer meal.
We all love (or at least most of us) love steak and beer. So, how about we try something new and grill our steak in beer. I was a bit skeptical at first but after trying it, I was sold. The steak turned out incredibly juicy and full of flavor.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black crushed pepper
- 4 beefsteak, sliced into thin strips
- In a large bowl or resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, onion, garlic, beer, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, thyme, and black pepper.
- Add the pepper steaks and toss to coat. Let marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour, or up to 12 hours. 2 hours is usually sufficient.
- Take out the steaks, rub the crushed pepper into them and put them on the heated grill.
- Grill the peppers for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!