Grilled BBQ Sausages are the perfect summertime meal! They are juicy, flavorful, and easy to make. I like to serve them with a side of roasted potatoes and a salad but they are also great on their own.
BBQ Sausages are perfect for any summertime gathering! Fire up the grill and enjoy some delicious grilled sausage with your friends and family. These sausages are packed with flavor and are sure to be a hit at your next barbecue.
I usually use a sweet BBQ sauce to brush on the sausages while they are grilling, but you can use any type of sauce that you like. If you want a little bit of spice, try using a hot BBQ sauce or even adding some diced jalapeños to the mix.
- 1 kg of beef sausages
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (homemade or purchased)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (about 375 degrees F).
- In a small bowl, whisk together ketchup, BBQ sauce, honey, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Grill sausages for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Be sure to turn them occasionally so that they cook evenly on all sides.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, brush the sausages with the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sides. Enjoy!