Roasted pieces of chicken stewed in a pan, along with peppers, onions, garlic and leeks, mixed with tomato paste or ketchup, pepper, ground sweet pepper, sugar and salt, served on toast.
This simple dish is a delicious and easy to make snack or appetizer. The combination of flavors in this dish is truly amazing! The garlic toast provides a perfect base for the flavorful meat and vegetables, and the whole thing is topped off with a zesty sauce. This dish is sure to please everyone at your next party or gathering!
- 200 g chicken meat (breast or legs without skin and bones)
- 4 larger slices toasts
- 2-3 pieces of garlic cloves
- 1 piece of fleshy red pepper
- 1 piece of chili peppers
- 1 piece of onion
- 1/4 piece of leek
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste or ketchup
- sweet paprika
- Worcestershire sauce
- sugar to taste
- crushed pepper
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, approximately 1 cm cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves.
- Cut peppers into small and thin pieces.
- Peel and cut the onion into small pieces as well.
- Cut the leek into thin slices.
- In a skillet, heat up some oil and sauté the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned.
- Add the peppers, onion and leek and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add the tomato paste or ketchup, sweet paprika, Worcestershire sauce and sugar to taste.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until the flavors have melded together.
- Season with salt and crushed pepper to taste.
- Serve on slices of toast or bread and enjoy!